* Applicants can be a Social Club, Association, School, Charity, Organisation, or Sporting Group based in the Leeton Shire
* The site FEE of $50 must be received before this application is accepted.
* PLEASE NOTE NO STALL IS PROVIDED ONLY A SITE, stalls need to be provided by own group
* If electricity is needed, please provide your own extension cords
* Applicant should list at least three choices of the type of activity proposed at the stall (eg hotdogs, cakes, drinks etc.)
* If the number of applications is greater than the number of sites available or there are (in the opinion of the Festival Committee) too many applications for a particular type of stall activity, a ballot will be conducted to determine the successful applicants.
* Applications may be lodged online or at the Leeton Visitors Centre by Wednesday 30th March 2022