Walnut Creek Civic Pride Foundation is currently seeking applications for its 2023 Community Grant Program for community-based recreation, cultural, educational, or beautification programs and services. Grants will range from a minimum of $250 to a maximum of $3,000. The funds are only guaranteed for one year. Applications must be received by October 13, 2023. Grant decisions will be made by November 2023, notification and grants will be funded in December 2023.
Applications are welcome from organizations with programs and services that meet the following criteria:
- The organization and the grant serves Walnut Creek residents.
- The organization qualifies as a tax-exempt group and is not faith-based or a private school.
- The program for which grant funds are sought enhances the recreational, cultural, or educational opportunities in the Walnut Creek community.
- Priority will be given to programs that provide a broad impact.
- Funds cannot be used for sponsorships of events.
- Funds must be used within 12 months from receipt.
- The program supports an underserved population - important but not a requirement.