Act 48 Clock Hours (up to 15)
Psych CPDs (up to 15)
ACVREP CEs (up to 15)
ASHA CEUs (up to 1.5)
- If you need Act 48, ASHA, ACVREP, or Psych credits, you must complete the online daily evaluation at the HELIX Conference website. You can do this daily while at HELIX or until November 25.
- All online daily evaluations must be completed by 4pm on November 25, 2019. No credit hours will be given after this date.
- Ask at the registration desk for details regarding applying for OT credit.
- ASHA "bubble sheets," and Psych credit forms are available at the registration desk and MUST be completed and turned in to receive credit.
- For ASHA CEUs, complete ONE bubble sheet for the entire conference with all your information including name, address, and ASHA number.
- If you utilize ASHA CEUs for license maintenance, you still fill out a bubble sheet. You MUST submit the bubble sheet and complete the Evaluation Survey at the end of the conference in order to verify your attendance.
- For Psych CEUs, complete ONE form for the entire conference with all your information, including name, address, and number.
The deadline for completing evaluations is November 25, 2019.