Any questions? Call us at (202) 333-5000.
Your Navigator Score is private and we will not share it without your permission.
You will be able to share your score if you like.
Here's how you benefit with a Navigator Score:
1) It can help you qualify for reciprocal or upgrade offers -- we'll share in email we send with your score.
2) We'll share with you other clubs you may be able to qualify to join -- see list in question 11.
3) You get bragging rights and can share a link to verify your status.
4) You can order really cool pins and frameable certificates.
5) Free stuff, and recipricol offers, based for those with 85, 90 & 95 scores.
Or don't get a Navigator Score -
- just get free Loyalty Program News E-letter:
If all you'd like is the free newsletter, just fill out the name and email address,
then check the opt-in box, all the other questions are optional.
You can opt-out anytime. We will never spam you.
Thank you for completing the form.
CEO -- CruisingSociety.org
How can your Navigator Score be free?
This site may be compensated through third party advertisers
-- and we make some money selling the optional pins and certificates.
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site may be from third party advertisers from which Cruising Society receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). It is this compensation that enables Cruising Society to provide you with such services like creation of and free access to your travel score at no charge. Cruising Society strives to provide a wide array of offers for our members, but our offers do not represent all travel services companies, clubs or products.
Product name, logo, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this Crusing Society web site are the property of their respective trademark holders. (C) 2017 by Mitchell P. Davis