Read Carefully Before Signing. If waiver is not signed, participant will not be registered and form will be rejected. In consideration of the acceptance of this registration form for the program listed, the participant(s) named on the form freely agrees to and makes the following contractual representations and agreements:
This application is not assignable or transferable without the express written consent of Downtown Roseville Merchants, Inc.
Vendor shall provide all services required under this application as an independent contractor of Downtown Roseville Merchants, Inc. and shall remain, at all times as to the Downtown Roseville Merchants Inc., a wholly independent contractor with only such obligations as are required under this application. Neither vendor, nor any of its employees, shall be considered an employee of Downtown Roseville Merchants, Inc.
Vendor shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Downtown Roseville Merchants Inc. and the City of Roseville, their directors, trustees, officers, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, liability, damage, loss or obligations, including all costs, demands, expenses, expert fees and costs, and attorney's fees arising out of Vendor's activities pursuant to this application, including by way of illustration and not limitation, the following: (a) any injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property occurring in or on Vendor's equipment, or any part therefore; (b) any default by Vendor's in the observance or performance of any of the terms, covenants, or conditions of this application; or (c) the use, occupancy, or condition of Vendor's equipment or activities therein.
* The participant named acknowledges that he/she has been fully and completely advised of the potential dangers incidental to engaging in the activities, and fully and voluntary assumes the risk of engaging in the program and activities.
* I hereby waive, release, and discharge, any and all claims for damages which may result in my participation in the Downtown Tuesday Nights. By my signature I release the event coordinator Downtown Roseville Merchant Inc., the City of Roseville and sponsors of any and all liability of personal loss to myself or property.
* This contract is not subject to early cancellation by applicant. Deposit and payments are non-refundable. Balance will be paid in full before application is accepted.
* Any contracts may be voided by coordinators if a sponsorship is sold that is exclusive and conflicts with your category or if a vendor space is sold to a like vendor that is willing to pre-pay or vendor is excessively absent or tardy or coordinator feels vendor does not fit in event.
* Vendor space may NOT be sublet or shared. Vendor may sell only what is accepted by this application. All hand outs or giveaways must be pre-approved by coordinator.
* Applicant agrees to give 24 hours notice for events not attending (3 PM on Mondays). Applicant will not receive refund for absences. In addition to not receiving a refund, any non excused absences will result in a $45 charge to the applicant's credit card. With my signature and credit card on credit card form included with application submission I agree to this charge.
* I understand that refunds will not be given regardless of weather or unforeseen circumstances. RAIN OR SHINE EVENT. Any event may be cancelled at coordinators discretion due to extreme conditions such as rain, wind,temperatures exceeding 105 degrees, storm, smoke, flood or any other act of God or terrorism without refund to vendor.
* The event coordinator Downtown Merchants Inc. and the City of Roseville do not have or provide medical or
accident insurance for persons involved in programs sponsored by them.