All types of vendors are encouraged to apply to participate in The All About Maryland Festival. Your business must be based in Maryland. We also encourage artisans and crafters to display & sell approximately products that have a MARYLAND THEME. We reserve the right to decline the application of a vendor for any reason.The organizer reserves the right to limit the number of vendors in certain categories that may include jewelry, clothing, home services, or crafts to ensure a wide variety of exhibitors. The All About Maryland Festival Committee will review your application. If payment is accepted you are confirmed as a participant. On or about September 15th, you will receive a vendor confirmation/assignment with all necessary information for the All About Maryland Festival. Food vendors must have and display required permits. If your application is not accepted,your payment will be returned along with an explanation. Submission of your application acknowledges your acceptance and understanding of the requirements and restrictions for all vendors, as listed above as well as acknowledgement of additional requirements stated below of this application.The All About Maryland Festival will be held rain or shine,except in the case of extreme conditions. There is no rain date for this event. Refunds will be at the sole discretion of the company. Our refund policy has been revised due to the challenging events of the spring. Any vendor registering between March 30th and September 1 may request & will receive a refund IF the event does not take place in September due to State of Maryland mandates. Thank you.
410-493-4984 • email@example.com • allaboutmarylandfestival.com
Vendor Conditions & Guidelines for Participating in the All About Maryland Festival
The following are additional rules and restrictions to which you are subject as a vendor at this event. You will receive another copy of these guidelines with your Vendor Space Confirmation Notice.
• You are required to provide a copy of a “certificate of insurance” for liability coverage and must add the Picture This Multimedia Services, 3 Galahad Court, Baltimore, MD 21237 and Department of Natural Resources, 2813 Jerusalem Road, Kingsville MD 21087, as certificate holders for this event. Generally, a call to your insurance company to add this information will not result in additional expense. Please have your insurance company mail the document to 3 Galahad Court, Baltimore, MD 21237, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is not received before September 15th, you will not be allowed to participate the day of the event. Home-based Crafters may submit our insurance waiver/indemnity agreement. A link to this agreement is found at the bottom of the website VENDOR page. Food vendors must obtain and display required permits. This includes necessary 1-day event permits issued by the Baltimore County Health Dept. for food vendors or edible samples. Baltimore County requirements can be found HERE. Vendors offering alcoholic bverages must also provide provide documentation that serving staff are TIPS approved/certified. If you have questions, concerns or problems fulfilling this requirement, please contact Lynn Richardson at 410-493-4984 or email email@example.com
• Festival hours are 11am - 5pm on Saturday and Noon to 5 on Sunday at the Gunpowder State Park, Hammerman Area, 7200 Graces Quarters Road, Baltimore, 21220 Vehicles WILL NOT be allowed back onto the fair area until 5PM-on Saturday or Sunday- NO exceptions.
• Booth area is space only. Tents, tables and chairs are not provided. We recommend Party Party at (410) 893-3321 for assistance with equipment rentals. A tent is REQUIRED as vendor area is on an open lot and temperatures/sun exposure can be extreme. Vendor spaces are on a paved street or grassy area and are unlikely to be completely level. A limited number of booths have access to electricity for an additional $25 fee. Vendors are required to bring appropriate materials to secure tents in case of windy conditions (i.e, weights, bricks, sand buckets). Be advised that there is always a steady "off water" breeze at this location, so at least 40lbs of weight per leg is recommended. Neither the organizer, or its agents, nor the Department of Natural Resources is responsible for any damage to tents or vendor materials in the case of bad or windy conditions.
•Vendors will be allowed entrance into the fair area beginning at 8:00AM on the day of the event. Set-up must be completed by 10am. Vendors will be directed to their spaces by event staff, and are expected to unload their equipment and materials and IMMEDIATELY remove their vehicle from the area. A vendor captain will be on hand to supervise your space while you park your vehicle. Vendors will be directed to a designated parking area nearby .
• Security: Natural Resources Police & Park Rangers will be present on the Fair Grounds throughout the day, but additional security personnel is provided overnight.
• ONLY ONE EXHIBITOR PER SPACE IS ALLOWED. Only one individual business is allowed per booth. You may purchase more than one space. Vendors may not move their assigned locations unless directed to do so by event staff. Anyone doing this will immediately lose the privilege of remaining at the Festival as a vendor.Vendors must be present for BOTH DAYS of the festival. ANY vendor who leaves before 5PM on either day will likely be banned from future festivals.
• Material cannot be distributed outside of your assigned booth space.
• Distribution of food or drink items, other than by food vendors is not allowed.
Violations of any of these rules will result in revocation of vendor privileges and you will be asked to leave
the grounds. You are responsible for the clean-up of your space. A dumpster is available nearby. A map marking the dumpster will be included in your space confirmation documents. Vendors who leave debris or trash behind will be billed $100.00 and may be prohibited from future participation.
Please Sign Below that you have read and understand the guidelines and conditions presented: