All types of vendors are encouraged to apply to participate in Family Fest @ 43. We reserve the right to decline the application of a vendor for any reason.Picture This Multimedia Services reserves the right to limit the number of vendors in certain categories that may include jewelry, clothing, home services, or political candidates to ensure a wide variety of exhibitors. We will review your application. If payment is accepted then you are confirmed as a participant. On or about May 1st, you will receive a vendor confirmation with all necessary information for Family Fest @ 43. Food vendors must have and display required permits. If your application is not accepted, the check will be returned along with an explanation. Submission of your application acknowledges your acceptance and understanding of the requirements and restrictions for all vendors, as listed above as well as acknowledgement of additional requirements stated below of this application.Family Fest @ 43 will be held rain or shine,except in the case of extreme conditions. There is no rain date for this event at this time. Once your registration is accepted, there will be NO REFUNDS. Thank you.
Vendor Conditions & Guidelines for Participating in the 4th Annual Family Fest @ 43
The following are additional rules and restrictions to which you are subject as a vendor at this event. You will receive another copy of these guidelines with your Vendor Acceptance Notice.
• You are required to provide a copy of a “certificate of insurance” for liability coverage and must add the Picture This Multimedia Services as additional insureds/certificate holders for this event. Generally, a call to your insurance company to add this information will not result in additional expense. Please have your insurance company mail the document to Picture This Multimedia Services, 3 Galahad Court, Baltimore, MD 21237 or email it to: email@example.com . If this is not received before May 1st, you will not be allowed to participate the day of the event. Crafters may submit our insurance waiver/indemnity agreement. A link is found at the bottom of the website VENDOR page. Food vendors must obtain and display required permits. This includes necessary 1-day event permits issued by the Baltimore County Health Dept. for food vendors or edible samples. Baltimore County requirements can be found HERE. If you have questions, concerns or problems fulfilling this requirement, please contact Lynn Richardson at 410-493-4984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fair hours are 10am - 3pm on the 11500 Block of Crossroads Circle, Middle River, MD 21220. The Festival area is adjacent to The Arbors @ Crossroads of White Marsh Blvd. (MD 43). Vehicles WILL NOT be allowed back onto the festival area until 3PM-no exceptions.
• Booth area is space only. Tents, tables and chairs are not provided. We recommend Party Party at (410) 893-3321 for assistance with equipment rentals. A tent is highly recommended as vendor area is on an open lot and temperatures/sun exposure can be extreme. Vendor spaces are on a paved lot and are unlikely to be completely level. Vendors shall bring appropriate materials to secure tents in case of windy conditions (i.e, weights, bricks, sand buckets). Picture This Multimedia Services, St. John Properties and/or the Chesapeake Gateway Chamber of Commerce will not be held liable or responsible for any damages, losses or injury that occur during the course of this event for any reason.
•Vendors will be allowed entrance into the fair area beginning at 7AM on the day of the event. Set-up must be completed by 9:30 am. Vendors will be directed to their spaces by event staff, and are expected to unload their equipment and materials and IMMEDIATELY remove their vehicle from the area. A vendor captain will be on hand to supervise your space while you park your vehicle. Vendors will be directed to a designated parking area nearby .
• Security: Baltimore County Police may be present on the Festival Grounds throughout the day, but no additional security personnel is provided.
• ONLY ONE BUSINESS IN EACH SPACE IS ALLOWED. Vendors may purchase more than one booth, however. Vendors may not move their assigned locations unless directed to do so by event staff. Anyone doing this will immediately lose the privilege of remaining at the Festival as a vendor. ANY vendor who leaves before 3PM will likely be banned from future events.
• Materials cannot be distributed outside of your assigned booth space.
• Distribution or sale of food or drink items, other than by food vendors is not allowed.
Violations of any of these rules will result in revocation of vendor privileges and you will be asked to leave
the grounds. You are responsible for the clean-up of your space. A dumpster is available nearby, - for your convenience. Vendors who leave debris or trash behind will be billed $100.00 and may be prohibited from future participation.
Please Sign Below that you have read and understand the guidelines and conditions presented: