All types of vendors are encouraged to apply to participate. We reserve the right to decline the application of a vendor for any reason.Wewill review your application. If payment is accepted you are confirmed as a participant. On or about September 15th, you will receive a vendor confirmation with all necessary information for the event. Food vendors must have and display required permits. If your application is not accepted, the check will be returned along with an explanation. Submission of your application acknowledges your acceptance and understanding of the requirements and restrictions for all vendors, as listed above as well as acknowledgement of additional requirements stated below of this application.The event will be held rain or shine,except in the case of extreme conditions. There is no rain date for this event at this time. Refunds will be at the sole discretion of the company. Our refund policy has been revised due to the challenging events of the spring. Any vendor registering between March 30th and September 1st may request & will receive a refund IF the event does not take place in September due to State of Maryland mandates. Thank you.
Vendor Conditions & Guidelines for Participating in the Family Fest @ 43:
The following are additional rules and restrictions to which you are subject as a vendor at this event. You will receive another copy of these guidelines with your Vendor Acceptance Notice.
• You are required to provide a copy of a “certificate of insurance” for liability coverage and must add the Picture This MultimediaServices, 3 Galahad Court, Baltimore, MD 21237, as additional insureds/certificate holders for this event. Generally, a call to your insurance company to add this information will not result in additional expense. Please have your insurance company mail the document, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) . If this is not received before September 15th, you will not be allowed to participate the day of the event. Crafters may submit our insurance waiver/indemnity agreement. A link is found at the bottom of the website VENDOR page. Food vendors must obtain and display required permits. This includes necessary 1-day event permits issued by the Baltimore County Health Dept. for food vendors or edible samples. Baltimore County requirements can be found HERE. If you have questions, concerns or problems fulfilling this requirement, please contact Lynn Richardson at 410-493-4984 or email email@example.com
• Festival hours are 10am - 3pm on the 11560 block of Crossroads Circle, Middle River, MD 21220 on the lot of the RETAIL center on Wakefield Ct. Vehicles WILL NOT be allowed back onto the event area until 3PM-no exceptions.
• Booth area is space only. Tents, tables and chairs are not provided. We recommend Party Party at (410) 893-3321 for assistance with equipment rentals. A tent is highly recommended as vendor area is on an open lot and temperatures/sun exposure can be extreme. Vendor spaces are on a paved lot and are unlikely to be completely level. A limited number of booths have access to electricity for an additional $25 fee. Vendors shall bring appropriate materials to secure tents in case of windy conditions (i.e, weights, bricks, sand buckets).
•Vendors will be allowed entrance into the festival area beginning at 7AM on the day of the event. Set-up must be completed by 9:30am. Vendors will be directed to their spaces by event staff, and are expected to unload their equipment and materials and IMMEDIATELY remove their vehicle from the area. A vendor captain will be on hand to supervise your space while you park your vehicle. Vendors will be directed to a designated parking area nearby .
• Security: Baltimore County Police will be present on the Fair Grounds throughout the day, but no additional security personnel is provided.
• ONLY ONE BUSINESS/EXHIBITOR PER SPACE IS ALLOWED. You may purchase more than one space for your business. Vendors may not move their assigned locations unless directed to do so by event staff. Anyone doing this will immediately lose the privilege of remaining at the Festival as a vendor. ANY vendor who leaves before 3PM will likely be banned from future ecents.
• Material cannot be distributed outside of your assigned booth space.
• Distribution of food or drink items, other than by food vendors is not allowed.
Violations of any of these rules will result in revocation of vendor privileges and you will be asked to leave
the grounds. You are responsible for the clean-up of your space. A dumpster is available nearby for your convenience. Vendors who leave debris or trash behind will be billed $100.00 and may be prohibited from future participation.
Please Sign Below that you have read and understand the guidelines and conditions presented: