The WSIA Insurtech Committee is developing the 2022 conference schedule, with a focus on the continued digital transformation occurring within the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines insurance industry. Anyone who believes they can contribute valuable content may submit a presentation proposal for the 2022 event, scheduled for March 20-23, 2022 in New Orleans, LA.
Requests to speak or be a panelist should specifically orient towards the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines market and provide attendees:
- New information, resources, experiences, abilities and/or behaviors that can be applied in daily work
- Real-life case studies or experiences that contribute to the advancement of the industry
- Technologies, trends and insights into best practices
- Expertise facilitating effective problem solving, solution identification and technology implementation
Proposals will be accepted online only from September 9 to October 8, 2021.
Please note that session topics addressing issues impacting the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines market have been identified by the WSIA Insurtech Committee and proposals addressing these topics (listed below) will be given priority consideration. The Committee is willing to consider other topics. Your submission must include a proposed session title, session description, specified outcomes and proposed delivery format (i.e. single presenter, panel discussion).
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Platforms
- Data-driven Decision Making
- Data in Underwriting
- MGA Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Customer Experience
- User Interfaces
- Cyber Security
Submission does not guarantee that your proposal will be selected for the 2022 WSIA Insurtech Conference.
The following criteria will be applied in evaluation submissions:
- Well-defined title, description, educational objectives and session takeaways
- Practical application and relevancy of content to the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines industry
- Presentation experience of the proposed speaker(s)
- Content applicability to a broad audience that includes executives, technologists and business professionals
- Completeness of submission
Promotional references are prohibited as part of the speaking/panelist opportunities.
Notification of Acceptance
If your application is accepted, you will be notified by November 9 and be given until November 16, 2021 to confirm your engagement. As a component of your acceptance, additional details related to the engagement will be provided, including deadlines for submitting presentations, photos, etc.
Please contact Julie Fritz, email@example.com, for questions about this form.