Policies and Procedures for Requesting Meeting Space
- Meeting space is available to registered members only. WSIA must have your firm’s completed registration material prior to releasing meeting space for your private function. Please submit the completed form to the WSIA office after you have registered at least 10 delegates. A $250 service fee per meeting room per day is due with confirmed hotel agreement. The hotel will quote the charge for the meeting room and set-up. Meeting space cannot be held on a 24-hour basis.
- Due to the limited meeting space available, firms must register at least 10 delegates to have exclusive use of a meeting room during the day. There is no minimum registration requirement for evening functions. Meeting rooms are limited to one room per registered firm. Forms will not be processed until 10 delegates are registered for the Summit.
- Meeting space may be located in a secured location. It will be necessary for all employees, planners and guests to be registered for the Summit in order to gain access to your private meeting room prior to 5:00 p.m. No exceptions will be made. Signage limited to outside meeting rooms only.
- Day meeting space is available on Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m, Tuesday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m, and Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. until noon.
- Meeting space is available after 5:30 p.m. until midnight on Monday and Tuesday for receptions and dinners.
- No functions or transportation to functions may conflict with the Opening Reception on Sunday from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING WSIA MEETING SPACE REQUEST FORM:
- Please submit this form to the WSIA office after you have registered 10 or more delegates for day events, there is no mandatory registration minimum for evening events.
- All space requests for meeting rooms or hotel outlets must be requested via this form.
- Submitting this form serves as agreement to WSIA policies and procedures noted.
- Meeting space allotment is limited - one room per registered firm with at least 10 delegates registered.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you from WSIA noting receipt of form and hotel contact information. Please all 5-7 days to process your meeting needs.
If you have any questions about the form, please email Debbie Hill at email@example.com.
- Please do not make plans for your meeting or event until WSIA has confirmed meeting space availability.