Intent to Return

This form is for returning students who have previously taken courses at Humphreys. 

  Student Information
Campus *

Please provided latest information to update your student records. 
Have you changed your name since you last attended Humphreys? *
To process name change, formal documentation must be submitted, i.e. marriage or driver’s license.
Have you attended another college or university since last attended HU? *
Official transcripts from other institutions attended must be submitted. 

  Academic Information
Is this program/degree different from when you last attended HU? *


Student Signature: *
Intent to Return | Humphreys University