Request for Change in Records

Campus *

Please make the following changes in my records. (Mark the appropriate box.)
Change in: *

Name Change:

(To process name change, formal documentation must be submitted, i.e. marriage or driver’s license.)

Address Change:

Telephone Change:

New Phone Type *

Email Change:

Student Signature: *

2020 Request for Change in Records / Drivon School of Law / Law Registrar