To provide an environment that is conducive to learning and maintain an atmosphere that fosters academic and personal growth, the University will not tolerate disruptive behavior that negatively affects the educational setting. All students are expected to conduct themselves in an acceptable manner in the classroom, on campus, and at University-related activities. Unacceptable behavior that may be cited as a violation of the student code of conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Dishonesty, including—but not limited to—cheating, plagiarism, or knowingly furnishing false information to University instructors/officials;
- Disrupting, obstructing, or interfering with instructional functions and/or related activities;
- Physical abuse, threat, or assault of any person in class or university-sponsored activities;
- Disorderly conduct or lewd, indecent, obscene behavior and/or expression;
- Failure to comply with directions of University instructors/officials acting in the performance of their duties;
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs or narcotics, explosives, guns, hazardous material or any other weapon.
- Sexual misconduct, including, sexual harassment, non-consensual sexual contact, non-consensual sexual intercourse, sexual exploitation, domestic violence, dating violence, or, stalking.