Information from this form may be used to assess your eligibility for a course of study. Different programs have different eligibility requirements.
This form only requests information that is essential to Atwea College's operation as an educational provider. Any reference to ‘Atwea College’ in this form should be taken to mean ‘Workers Educational Association – Hunter’ (RTO Code: 90020) and its associated trading names including WEA Hunter and WEA Coast.
Please note before you start filling out this form, you will need to have the following ready:
1. A scanned copy (PDF or JPEG) of your Identification. This includes:
a) At least one of the following:
- Australian Passport
- Australian Birth Certificate
- Driver's License
- Medicare Card
- Certificate of Registration by Descent
- Citizenship Certificate, or
b) If you are not an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, you will also need to provide one of the following:
- Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status (CERS), or
- Humanitarian visa.
2. Your payment details - this must be either:
- Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) details, if your enrolment fee is being paid now by Credit Card, OR
- Contact details (including name, phone and email) of the Third Party organisation/person that is paying for your enrolment.
If you wish to pay via other means (eg cash, EFTPOS, cheque) please do not fill out this Application for Enrolment online as we will be unable to process it for you - please contact our offices on (02) 4925 4200 (Atwea College's Hunter campus) or (02) 6554 9215 (Atwea College's Tuncurry campus) instead so payment arrangements can be made.
3. Your Guardian will also need to be present to sign this form too, if you are under the age of 18 today.